- Overcome the effects of stress
- Client & Student Testimonials
- Health, Diet & Outlook
- How Are We Different?
- Martial Arts Illustrated Articles
- Mind & Body
- Multiple Opponents
- Self Defence
- The Animal Within: Controlled Power
- Weapons Work
- Female Self Defence
- Bruce Lee
- Popular Martial Arts in London
- Club Training Nights
We offer regular club nights for a small number of students from all walks of life, all with similar aims; to better themselves, to learn self defence and to improve their health. The club is and has always been very friendly – an environment where no egos are allowed. We offer a free trial lesson – learn more and get involved now!
- Weekend Seminars
We offer weekend Seminars across a range of areas from Internal Martial Arts (beginners to advanced and for combat), Dim Mak and Advanced Pressure Point Fighting to Knife Defence and Realistic Street Self Defence, Improvised Weapons and more. See the Events area of the site for other courses and training camps.
- International Training Camps
MARA has gained international acclaim and interest for its blending of internal and external approaches to multiple attacker and weapon scenarios. The system has been taught to civilians through to ex military personnel involved in the security industry as a trusted, reliable and realistic form of martial art.
- Outdoor Energizer
Extremely popular training courses across fresh air woodland locations around Greater London including Hampstead Heath, Horsenden Hill and Ruislip woods. One-day courses available with exploration into deep breathing & Chinese internal energy work to fortify and revistalize the mind, body and spirit.
The term ‘Warrior Arts’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, namely DAVE V. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Where third-party material such as images may have been used, accreditation and reference/s to the source and/or owner will be made clearly visible; Should we receive any formal request to remove unpermitted content, we will ensure to do so within 24 hours.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.